Stock Market Tools (4) - "Heat Map"

(Click on the Picture to Zoom in for better clarity)


Above is a chart display the ranking of all the 100 components in Nasdaq-100, with their relative strength in terms of bull and bear. This tool was done by a gentleman, Jorgen Wallgren, and he had generously posted in the public domain formula site...
http://www.amibroker.com/library/list.php
Just get into the link and search for "Heatmap".

This tool can use to display and sort data for 4 up to 100 symbols at one time. It allows user to change the sort options, such as Change %, Volume, ADX Trend etc, and will display the data with the result and color coding.

It can use in real-time, daily, weekly, etc... to compare their relative strength at a glance.

Jorgen, thank you again for your generousity in sharing an excellent piece of work.

Bless You,
KH Tang

"Whenever I found out anything remarkable, I have thought it
my duty to put down my discovery on paper, so that all
ingenious people might be informed thereof."

2 Comments->:

Stockmagnet said...

Cool thanks. Yes, heatmaps are a great market visualization tool. I have a heatmap App on my Apple iPad called Heatmap by Ivory Bull that I use and love. In seconds you can understand relative price and volume relationships and spot opportunities.

Anonymous said...

is that posible to share your code?

Post a Comment